hi,welcome to my blog,enjoy tis=)
Disclaimer
DONT SPAM,DONT act fucking childish act=D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am Justine.
LOL,?wan to noe more about me?xD check it out on my blog EveryDay then=D

Doing...
Feeling : any
Eating : any
Doing : any
Watching : any
Listening to : any

Tagboard

Daily Reads
vivian nwt* | rachel | kailin | emilie | bob | garwen | aar0n | yean | karmun | stella | yee | winnie | sher | vivianwar | jiji | huimin | oscarwong | wayne | chz | andrewtan | yean | qia0en | ericng | eunice | th0mas | zhiyi | qing | daniel | danish | claudia | beebezai | huier | xinyun | y.xing | lens shop |
Rotten Things
October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

I AM BORED OF MY SINGLE LIFESTYLE!!! i d0n't wan...
i'm bak t0 update my blog!! XD
We get in semi-final d!!get ready f0r get in t0p 5...
dancinq XD
finish the 2 day j0b jor~XD
meeting old primary bestie XD
helloween nite=]
wad t0day's tittle?guess...
vivian don wan pui me=(
为什么我要逃避?

swf
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

a weird0 foll0winq me the wh0le day! >my fans<
Written at Thursday, November 19, 2009 | back to top

afterno0n lai tat i went t0 computer sh0p
check smthinq~
than g0 starbuck d~
than i saw a guy look at me when i g0 in..
he is in starbuck als0..
than when i buy drinks tat time~
he line up bhind me==!!

7++pm,
 i sill at starbuck ma~
when i saw him again><
cuz he come in starbuck...
n pass by me==

9++pm,
i think he balik rumah d..

11++pm,
i ready t0 balik rumah d..
cuz starbucks gona closse d ~
n my l0vely frenssss...
all keep bl0w me><
ask me FASTER BALIK RUMAH!
hahaahaha=]
m0m als0 keep bl0winq me!

than i guai guai keep things balik rumah ;-(
when walk out the d00r of starbuck tat time~
i look ar0und me!!
kn0w i saw wh0!!!????
i saw d0u tat GUY  again..
then nvm lo~
i saw him at there play phone...
mayb ppl got things to do leh?
hahahah~
i walk 3-4 step he STAND UP!
n when i continue walk more step~
he walk MORE FAST!
damn scary lo!!!
1st time kena lai tat..

then i sl0w down myself..
he bside me n keep going until in fr0nt of me~
than i in heart say'hiu!!scared sei me d'==
finally g0 in fr0nt me d..
not follow me!

MANA TAU!!!!
few sec0nd later,
he turn ar0und!
n come to me~~~~~~
ask..
where is 'xxxxxxxx'?
i say i d0n no><
then he ask again..
r u malaysian?u fr0m kl rite?
i saw u bf0re~~~~
opposite xxxxxx rite'?
i said'
i'm malaysian''i 'm from kl'!
'wad xxxxxx?nv heard b4=='

he ask AGAIN==
h0w old r u?
u l0ok very y0unq~~~~~><
then i was thinking want say the real age or fake age????
then i'erm........
15....bb~

hen i fast fast walk h0me!

[keep lo0kinq bak !scared he foll0w or wad!]



-end-