hi,welcome to my blog,enjoy tis=)
Disclaimer
DONT SPAM,DONT act fucking childish act=D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am Justine.
LOL,?wan to noe more about me?xD check it out on my blog EveryDay then=D

Doing...
Feeling : any
Eating : any
Doing : any
Watching : any
Listening to : any

Tagboard

Daily Reads
vivian nwt* | rachel | kailin | emilie | bob | garwen | aar0n | yean | karmun | stella | yee | winnie | sher | vivianwar | jiji | huimin | oscarwong | wayne | chz | andrewtan | yean | qia0en | ericng | eunice | th0mas | zhiyi | qing | daniel | danish | claudia | beebezai | huier | xinyun | y.xing | lens shop |
Rotten Things
October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

johor lifestlye XD
haixxx.... s0 long!!!! [d0wnloading xd0] hahahah~~~~
lady gaga comptiti0n's final is over.. alth0ugh we...
FINAL c0minq!!
t0day's st0ry._.
tipu orang punya><
a weird0 foll0winq me the wh0le day! >my fans<
I AM BORED OF MY SINGLE LIFESTYLE!!! i d0n't wan...
i'm bak t0 update my blog!! XD
We get in semi-final d!!get ready f0r get in t0p 5...

swf
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Saturday, December 5, 2009 | back to top

lol...
VIVIAN N THOMAS PAT TO!!!
they so sweet neh~
make me jelours n feel wana couple jek><
hhahhah...
all chat dou so happi today..espeacially[vian n tho]
haahahhah!!!!

i know is fake 1 larr..
but if real gerh i sure will wish u all together 4ever~
thotho...go for vivian ya~
she is good..
vian..go sot thotho..hahaha...
he is great..

jue pei!!

next topic!!


should i accept him?or juz b frens?best fren*

 i don no how to explain wad my mind thinkinq!
he told me tat he start got feel wif me is when gentinq that day..
when he drunk!


i think so many many things these few days~
it makes me tired!
i was thinking..
do i love him?
am i suppose to accepct or reject him now?
do i jie yi he is malxy..?
d0 i know him well?
do he suitable for me?
d0 i miss him?
am i in l0ve now?
am i a play gurl?

y am i stil keep saying don no !?
mayb is i too long nv c0uple d..
n0t use t0 it..
he asked me jux n0w..
'd0 i love him?'
i said:'erm..mayb g0t a feel'
but..
i think....
my ans is~~~~

we juz b frens narh..best fren*=]
k? 

[i know i lai tat very hurt him!!]
s0rry~







''(leave comment at chat b0x..
if u wanted to say smthing~
juz nit to put ur name n write msg n press send ok d^^)''

-end here!-